It’s birthday party time and you’d like to do inflatables. Should you go to one of the jumping party places? Or should you rent a jumpy house? How do you choose? Here are some pros and cons of each option to help you have the best jump house party.
Jumping birthday party place – Advantages:
- You are protected against bad weather. By having your party indoors at an inflatable party place, if the weather is bad, you won’t have to scramble at the last minute trying to reschedule everything or figuring out something else. I have seen parents in this panic, and it is not fun!
- Multiple inflatables means less boredom. After kids have been in your backyard bounce for 15 minutes or so, they may get bored and have had enough. What will you do with them then? Inflatable party places typically have multiple inflatables, which holds kids’ interest longer.
- All your kids can play on the inflatables at once in an indoor party place. If you have a backyard bounce, it may only safely accommodate a few kids at once. Will the rest get bored while waiting to get in?
- Safety is typically better with indoor inflatable places. Bouncy houses outside can get blown across the yard if you get a strong burst of wind. They have to be well secured. Will you or whoever delivers it do that effectively? Inflatable party places equipment is typically safety inspected regularly. Being inside, it is not susceptible to wind. And you get an attendant to be sure the kids play safely, which you often don’t with a backyard bounce.
Rent a jumpy house at your home – advantages:
- The cost is typically less. You aren’t paying for party setup, cleanup, attendants, etc.
- You don’t have to drive to a place. It’s convenient having the party right at your home.
- You can set up for the party the night before, vs. right before your party starts at a jumping party place.
Jumping Party Place St. Louis | Abra-Kid-Abra
If you decide on a jumping party place, consider Abra-Kid-Abra’s magic and jumping party place in Webster Groves, MO. Our central location, at 803 Lafayette Ave, is off Brentwood, 5 minutes from highway 40, and 5 minutes from highway 44. We combine magic and inflatables, which makes for a really fun party! After 30 minutes on our inflatables, the kids are ready to sit down. They enjoy a comedy magic show where your child is the star! The kids (and adults) laugh a lot and have a fun, shared experience together.
For more info on our magic and jumping party place St. Louis, fill out the info below. We’ll get package and pricing info to you.