What to do with the kids while they are off school for spring break? You don’t want them in front of the TV or playing video games the whole time, do you? How about sending them to something fun where they learn new skills and make new friends? Introducing Abra-Kid-Abra’s Spring Break Camps St. Louis!
Spring Break Camps
For winter break 2018, you have a choice of weeks and locations:
Monday-Friday March 22nd – March 26th 2021
Magic Camp 9-Noon.
Circus Camp 12:30-3:30.
Lunch is supervised for kids attending both Noon – 12:30.
Address: 803 Lafayette Ave., Webster Groves, MO 63119.
Fee: $89 half day camp. $150 full day camp
“The kids loved camp. They gave my husband and me a show every night!”
- Amaze family and friends!
- Be the life of the party!
- Magic puzzles and comedy magic skits too!
“Circus camp introduced them to something they’ve never done before. It gave them confidence in performing, while being fun.”
- Juggle rings, spin plates, walk on stilts, & much more!
- Clown skits,
- Hands on, interactive, fun!
- Develop presentation skills!
- Build confidence!
- Have fun!
For added fun, your kids will:
- Learn to twist animal balloons, and bring home their creations!
- Play on our inflatables as a special treat (for camps at Abra-Kid-Abra)!
- Participate in a family show the last day!
Spring Break Camps St. Louis, MO
Where do we offer our Spring break camps? Abra-Kid-Abra, 803 Lafayette Ave., Webster Groves, MO 63119. We are centrally located off Brentwood, approximately 1.5 miles south of Highway 40, and 1.5 miles north of I-44. You can finish up your holiday shopping at The Galleria or in downtown Webster, each 5 minutes from our location.
We look forward to working with your kids during our camps!
Questions? 314-961-6912 or email us.Register for Spring Break Camp!